Wednesday 21 May 2014

#Nevermissastylist


After spending six years working in the city, I was slightly worried about the adjustment of staying local with my baby. I was concerned about my social life changing, it’s not so easy to pop out for a drink in the evenings now, and about missing the general hustle and bustle of London life. But I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how easy it has been to meet other new mums and how many baby-friendly activities there are around. My diary (and Abigail’s) is filling up quick these days!

I do confess however, that I am missing certain aspects of city life. My daily Nero coffee, being so close to Covent Garden and my weekly fix of Stylist. I’ve missed the insightful articles, a weekly slice of popular culture and the great travel and beauty recommendations. So I was thrilled to discover that Stylist  have just released an app where I can download each week’s issue onto my iPad.

I can now catch up on Stylist  from the comfort of my own home whether it’s on the 4am night feed or while Abigail has her morning nap. An easy way to stay updated with the world and keep baby brain at bay!

http://www.stylist.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment